EPS styFrene – does it meet building regulatory requirements?
If you’re building from scratch or adding an extension to your existing home, this is for you!
The new National Building Regulations (NBR) requires
– All new buildings and extensions to have thermal insulation installed.
– Roof covering materials (i.e. tiles or metal sheeting, ceilings and added insulation) to meet a minimum total thermal resistance.
No compliance – no occupancy certificate. So make sure you do it right!
The EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Solution
EPS styFRENE™ meets all the regulatory requirements. It is effective and compatible with cement, concrete, brick, masonry, mortars, plaster and bitumen-based damp-proof membranes.
Versatile home building applications:
- Mouldings for exterior facias, door and window surrounds
- Under-roof tile insulation
- Ceiling insulation
- Decorative cornices
- EPS plaster
- Wall cappings
- Decorative columns
- Wall system
- Thermal under-floor system
- Energy-saving & economical
- Moisture resistant
- Lightweight & easy workability
- Rot-proof & durable
- Sound insulation
- Safe & non-toxic
- Recyclable & disposable
- Versatile applications
- Fire retardant
- Environment-friendly low carbon footprint